Wednesday 26 March 2014

Eric's Seat Cover needs more squares...

All 40 put together but only big enough to cover a dinning chair, so at least
another 60 needed...I guess

Turned a bit grim when I got home today after a lovely sunny morning so the pictures aren't the best
Pity I wasn't making a dining chair cover, it would have been finished now.
Yes to those that asked it's a version of 'V' stitch to put them all together.
I like the way the v stitch makes the solid granny square look like a square flower.

13 comments:

  1. That is very striking! I think you should cover all your chairs thusly. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe.....mmmmm! What a good idea, lol can't sleep now
      Hugs x

      Delete
  2. Oh it's looking amazing so far! The V-stitch does give it a special look, what a great idea! I'm now thinking of making crochet chair covers, you're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ....I have several chairs with similar covers
      Thanks x

      Delete
  3. It really will be worth the effort Sue - even now it's very special! Joy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi......I will finish it asap....just got so much to make in the next few months
      Thanks x

      Delete
  4. Wouldn't that be amazing to have all your dining room chairs covered in that crochet gorgeousness!
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi most of mine are...just not the same pattern hehe
      Hugs x

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful colourful blog, thank you for your tutorials I look forward to trying some of them.

    Peg x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peg, thanks hope you enjoy them all
      Hugs x

      Delete