Thursday 17 July 2014

I'm willing but the eyes aren't.....

Please remind me not to leave 21 pattern to write up and translate until the end will you?
Just the last 2 to do now but my head an eyes are struggling for today.
Another half made project to share...it was a long scarf.
But when i tried it on this morning it sort of looked like a waistcoat.jacket front so i might continue on at a later date.
What do you think?
 
 
Don't you think it would make a great little waistcoat under a cardy or top coat, or even with sleeves as a jacket?
 
Made in rows of cross stitch, changing colour for every row and turning every row so the crosses line up easily.
 
Hope you are all enjoying the sun shine?
 
 I'm off to have a cuppa, sit in the sun and rest my eyes for an hour I think.
Hugs x

10 comments:

  1. Oh yes I like it!! either as a scarf or a waistcoat (or vest as the american's call them!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks it's given me lots of new ideas that's for sure
      Hugs x

      Delete
  2. I like it Sue and think a waistcoat is a great idea! The colours are yummy! xoJoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks, lots of new ideas on paper at least lol
      Hugs x

      Delete
  3. Love,love,love it!!!! Just as is!!!! A scarf!!!!! Almost like a "Collar Scarf!!!! Is there something like that??? Well I really like it and would certainly wear a "Collar Scarf" like that!!!! Have a super weekend!!!
    Love
    AMarie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks, yep it does work just as a scarf with the button fastening, under a jacket it looks like a jacket any way.
      Hugs x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi, thanks, one to play with I think
      Hugs x

      Delete
  5. Hi, thanks, far too long staring at the laptop screen, I'm afraid, ok the next day thanks
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea...it look great under a cardi, im definitely going to try this, thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete