Friday 29 January 2016

GREAT WRITE UP ABOUT NEW BOOK....INSIDE CROCHET

I had no idea........almost 3 pages about the new book 
Granny Squares and Shapes  

in 
February's Inside Crochet, Issue 74

but fans told me there was a new Book write up 
This sun top is made in Stylecraft classique Cotton
and the Beret and collar in Stlyecraft Alpaca

The Beret pattern is there too.

The pattern has been a popular pattern it's been made up as the beret and adapted into mats and cushions too...... all made by fans of my book
 Beret pattern
cushion pattern


Stool Pattern

adapted and added too......love them all.



 There's one of my patterns for Stylecraft on the back cover of the magazine too.

Thanks to all who have mailed me and said how much they love the books

variations on the projects in book 1

No comments:

Post a Comment