Friday 23 September 2016

Carousel Extra Special

I am making the Greengage colour way along side you all and have been playing with the colours a little...
 original colour choice...if you use the Viola to join the bands together use this colour way


trying 4 colours for the banding......
 I tried using 4 colours...not working for me



I decided I wanted to replace the viola with the Atlantis for the last round of the part one and after playing with the banding have decided to use the Sandstone and Waterfall for the bands and join with the Atlantis...


Have you made different decisions if using the Extra Special packs?

Hope to have the banding almost completed today, but i am off to Yarndale for 4 days tomorrow morning so lots to do today so might not manage to complete this section of the pattern...crossing everything 

2 comments: