Tuesday 11 July 2017

PATTERN CLUB UPDATE: If you still want to join the fun

A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL THE WONDERFUL HOOKERS 
who joined and are still joining.

You are all amazing
And so are the Admin. team wonderful job you are all doing
Chris, Louise, Sue and Teresa, hope things are not too busy for you now xx


Thank you for all the support of late as i haven't been around as much as i should have. What with illness and falling down stairs etc..all on the mend now though.
  It's been an amazing 6 months and i hope you are all going to enjoy the second 6months as much

So we are just passing the half way mark for the pattern club patterns with the July Pattern just posted.
So I am sharing a few pictures of Lily Pearl with you all so you can see the sort of pattern you would get from the patten club if you joined the fun

LILY PEARL 
its a pretty wrap or bed runner in a simple 5 colours


but could be made in several different colour ways and look just as lovely as a blanket or jacket even....





LILLY PEARL WRAP/BED RUNNER 
July's pattern club pattern for more info about joining the pattern club 


£20 for an Annual subscription and a pattern a month for a year.



12 comments:

  1. Hi sue i want to subscribe but i don't use facebook is there another way i can join please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jmiles, not sure how i could work it for you as all the info chat and updates go via Facebook you can find all the info on a site called Eventbrite to email me maybe but you wouldn't get all the info so not too sh=ure it would work sorry xx

      Delete
  2. So sorry to hear about your troubles!!! I can empathize with your fall having had one last year of my own. From the sound of it, mine was like a stumped toe compared to yours. I hope you will be back to your former self soon. Best wishes and prayers for your complete recovery. It will take a good while, but I'm sure you will get there. I absolutely love this pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine, thanks.....the cat tripped me up on the stairs in his rush to be first lol and I landed on my back, some lovely shades of black, blue and yellow across my back and all after a bout of shingles and over 20 months of sciatica too....the fall has shifted the sciatica a good bit but given me pains in my lower back....just shoot me now hey! hehe xx

      Delete
  3. I love it as a shawl. Very nice!
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beca, thanks...yes its lovely and cosy around your shoulders so it will get used a lot I'm sure xx

      Delete
  4. This is gorjus, luv the black touch x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get to right a book and include all the patterns that i can't get to because i don't do facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry no more books they don't pay me enough xxx

      Delete
  6. I've just joined Susan Pinner's Facebook group. I cannot express how thrilled I am to have found this blog. There are no words except .... thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane, thanks good to hear you're enjoying the patterns xxx

      Delete