Monday 1 September 2014

Bobble stitch Hexagon throw...another often requested pattern for you all...

Sunday, 11 September 2011


Bobble Hexagon Pattern so often requested from 2011.

Please link back to me and my patttern if you use it, thanks
For those that don't know me l'm from the UK but work in USA Terms..
they make more sense to me
This blanket has been worked in two strands of DK on a 6mm hook.
It could be made in Aran 5mm hook or Chunky 6mm hook....
But it could be made in one strand and 4 mm hook, but would obviously be smaller and take longer to make and less chunky too.


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pattern Sue.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith, thanks an all time favourite of mine too
      Thanks x

      Delete
  2. This looks an amazing design Sue-wonderful colours. Thank you so much for sharing!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alison, thanks it's one of my favourite colour combos....I've tried this design in other colours and it doesn't work as well
      Hugs x

      Delete
  3. Lovely...i need to try this colour combo next.

    ReplyDelete