Wednesday 1 April 2015

New/Old 12 petal fllower

Remember this 12 petal flower from 2009?....


........a 2015 version, one in Wendy Silk/Cotton and one in Aztec Alpaca
Loremar Yarns here

The old version was in Two strands of Acrylic
Pattern:


One finger wrap of 4 wraps.
Round 1: in yellow, Ch3 counts as first dc and ch1 sp, 1dc, ch1 repeat until there are 12dc and 12 sp. (12dc)

Round 2:in petal colour, ch2, 2dc, ch2 sl St into first sp, sl st, into next  sp, ch2, 2dc, ch2, sl St into same St, sl St into next St, repeat for 12 petals. Sl St to complete. (12petals)


13 comments:

  1. You know how I always love to see flowers, Sue! I can never resist them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samdra, glad you like it, on old but a popular pattern if Pintrest is anything to go by lol
      Hugs x

      Delete
    2. Sandra, sorry light going on I pad miss spelt lol x

      Delete
  2. Those are gorgeous.. I do the Japanese flower one.. very similar. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teressa Yep a bit like the Japanese flower but only 2 rounds not 5 lol x

      Delete
  3. I love how easy these are to make and how beautiful they look! You are a very clever lady - don't stop the creativity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lesley, you know me I like a quickie xx

      Delete
  4. Bellissimi! Grazie

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¡Preciosas flores!
    Me encantó lo que haces.
    Abrazos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marga, need to go translate what you have said but thanks I hope and I've just been inspired by you blog on Egypt I'd forgotten what a great source of inspiration Egyptian art can be....thanks

      Delete
  6. Adorable flowers. What size hook did you or others use? F ok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi original ones are 2 strands of dk so a 5mm possibly a 6mm hook and the new ones dk so a 4mm hook xx

      Delete